- Our facility is located on the farthest southeast part of the East beach parking area, approximately 150 ft from the shoreline. We are directly behind the first lifeguard tower, just west of the seabird/sea turtle sanctuary.
- Free parking is available at the entrance of the park, approximately 200 yards from our location.
- Bring refreshments. There is a pavilion with restrooms and concessions available on location, BUT, if the pavilion is closed, there are no accommodation within walking distance.
- Proper attire: Dress comfortably for the conditions and elements. Blue-jeans are not required. Avoid strapless shoes (flip/flops) that may fall off.
- The ride: The riding trail follows the shoreline around the outskirts of the East Beach sea-turtle/seabird sanctuary! The trail passes right by the South jetty on the furthest south-east tip of the island and goes on around to the ship-channel side of the beach. The trail includes a beautiful natural lagoon, teaming with wildlife on one side, and a serene beach on the other side.
- Due to the sea turtle and bird refuge, there are no vehicles permitted in this area, so no risk of an accident involving careless drivers. Due to the dangerous currents in the ship channel, no swimming is permitted in this area. This ordinance greatly reduces the amount of people in the area, to make for a more private riding experience.
- To get an idea of the experience check out the trail rides on our YouTube channel!