Pricing & Hours
Hours of Operation By Reservation
Summer Business Hours = Memorial Day weekend - Labor Day
- Wednesday - Sunday: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm (Private sunset ride after hours)
Off Season Business Hours = Labor Day - Memorial Day weekend
- Friday - Sunday: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm (Private sunset ride after hours)
It is Strongly advised to make a reservation. Walk-ups are accepted if we have room but not guarantied.
We may leave early or arrive late if no rides are scheduled. Once we leave, we are closed for the day.
- $15 Horseback pictures (take a picture on a horse with your camera)
- $20 Beachfront horseback pictures (take a picture on a horse, by the water, with your camera)
- $25 10 minute *pony ride for children only
- $50 30 minute guided beach trail ride
- $70 60 minute guided beach trail ride
- $100 75 minute private sunset ride
- $100 Professional sunset photo-shoot (includes horse and handler)
- $100 Wedding service (includes horse and handler)
- $10 Child under 6 years of age accompanied (*doubling) with an adult (discounts do not apply)
*Pony rides = horses led (ponied) by a handler. Not miniature horse rides. Children must be able to balance themselves in the saddle.
*Doubling: Participants under the age of 6 years may ride double with an adult at the discretion of the guardian and trail guide. both participants must fit comfortably/safely in the saddle, without exceeding the max weight for the horse. The child must sit in front of parent, in the saddle.
*Pictures: picture taking is free with any trail ride. If you would like the trail guide to take your picture, they will be happy to oblige. We do not provide pictures with trail rides.
*Professional Photo Shoot: We will provide the horse(s) and handler. You must provide/arrange your own photographer. ($50 per/30 minutes after the first hour). Trail ride not included.
All prices are final. We take very good care of our horses and charge accordingly.
The horses Thank you for your business!
Military, Police officer, first responder, BOI, and loyalty discounts
Must have proof of service (Military ID, Badge, EMT card)
Discount applies to individual only
We accept cash and credit (standard tax rates apply) or gift cards.